- No commitment, you can cancel or change online anytime.
- Save 10% on your favorite coffee
- Access to exclusive products and the Goat Locker
- Most Popular
Introducing Door Kicker Gourmet Coffee Blend - the ultimate fuel to kick-start your day with a bang! This unique, organically-grown blend is lightly roasted in the time-honored, traditional Northern European style to create a full-bodied, complex, and vibrant flavor profile that is sometimes obscured in darker roasts.
With the highest caffeine content of our blends, Door Kicker premium roast is a sweet, harmonious fusion of flavor, with hints of brown sugar and caramel and a divinely smooth finish. Sourced from Brazil, Costa Rica, and Guatemala, this gourmet coffee blend is perfect for drip coffee or a shot of espresso.
Primary origins: Brazil / Costa Rica / Guatemala
If you have a coffee grinder at home, you can experiment with different grinds to find what works best for you. To start, match your brewing type to the typical grind on this chart.
|Consistency similar to
|Coarse sea salt
|French press, percolators
|Drip coffee maker
|Moka pot (stovetop espresso), Aeropress, siphon brewer, pour-over cone
|Fine granulated sugar
For more information, check out our blog post The Ultimate Guide to Coffee Grind Types
- DDanielI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days ago5 Stars
The best tasting coffee there is!
- RCRob C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAroma RichAftertaste CleanRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoDoor Kicker
ExcellentAcidity LevelRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Caffeine Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PackagingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SCSam C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAroma RichAftertaste Crisp, SweetRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoA great morning opener
This is becoming my wife's go to for the first cup in the morning. She is happy...happy wife = happy life. Oh, and I enjoy it too.Acidity LevelRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Caffeine Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PackagingRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- J“Joe “OldRock” R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAroma FaintAftertaste CleanRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoYou have to try it, that’s an order!
Really good tasting light roast coffee. It’s a great 2nd and 3rd cup of coffee.
I recommend starting with a cup of Son’s of Valor.Acidity LevelRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Caffeine Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PackagingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2