BoneFrog Cold Brew
BoneFrog Cold Brew
- No commitment, you can cancel or change online anytime.
- Save 10% on your favorite coffee
- Access to exclusive products and the Goat Locker
- Most Popular
COLD BREW - MEDIUM ROAST (4 or 6 count)
Our Cold Brew Coffee Packs are just what you need to make cold brew at home. Place two pouches into filtered cold water, let steep for 24 hours in the fridge. Try our Original Bonefrog Roast over ice, the rich taste will quickly have you hooked.
This special gourmet coffee blend is an organically-grown roast created from a carefully selected blend of beans from Indonesia, and Central and South America. Medium-bodied with low acidity and a smooth finish, this blend exquisitely captures notes of milk chocolate and caramel for a cold brew you can enjoy all day.
- Drop two pouches into 48 oz pitcher
- Fill with 4 cups cold, filtered water
- Do not stir!
- Let the brew steep in the fridge for 20-24 hours.
- Remove and discard pouches
- Add 2-3 cups cold, filtered water to reach desired taste.
- Add your favorite creamer and sugar to taste.
- Stir and enjoy!
-Each bag contains  or  - 2.1oz coffee pouches.
Primary origins: Indonesia / Central America / South America
If you have a coffee grinder at home, you can experiment with different grinds to find what works best for you. To start, match your brewing type to the typical grind on this chart.
|Consistency similar to||BEST FOR|
|Whole Bean||6 mm||Grinding yourself|
|French Press||1.00mm||Coarse sea salt||French press, percolators|
|Pour Over||0.85 mm||Coarse Sand||Pour-over, Chemex|
|Drip||0.75mm||Beach sand||Drip coffee maker|
|Fine||0.50mm||Table salt||Moka pot (stovetop espresso), Aeropress, siphon brewer, pour-over cone|
|Espresso||0.30mm||Fine granulated sugar||Espresso|
For more information, check out our blog post The Ultimate Guide to Coffee Grind Types
- CWClar W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAroma RichAftertaste CleanRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoClod brew
I bought this for my daughter as she prefers cold brew coffee. She really likes it, just said the packs don't make enough coffee-- but then she uses a 48oz mug for her coffee.Acidity LevelRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Caffeine Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PackagingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SHStephanie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAroma RichAftertaste SweetRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoEasy to brew
Just put in a pouch and in 24 hours great coffeeAcidity LevelRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Caffeine Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PackagingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DMDavid M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAroma RichAftertaste MellowRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoCold brew
I loved itAcidity LevelRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Caffeine Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PackagingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RPRalph P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAroma Nutty, RichAftertaste Clean, MellowRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfection!
Bonefrog Cold Brew is by far the best cold brew I’ve ever had! Easy to make, and tastes incredible!Acidity LevelRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Caffeine Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PackagingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MLMike L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAroma Floral, RichAftertaste SweetRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSMOOTH Cold Brew coffee from BoneFrog
After brewing my 1st batch of BoneFrog cold brew I was amazed to the smoothness and taste. I then immediately ordered more. Love it!! Thanks BoneFrog A++Acidity LevelRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Caffeine Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PackagingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2